|CPU information is a small, great, and easy-to-use utility application to get all the information of your Android device through a clean 3D based VR interface.
CPU information is a CPU and hardware information, diagnostic and analysis tool for Android devices. CPU information displays detailed information on the CPU and hardware components of an Android device. It detects the central processing unit, RAM, motherboard chipset and other hardware features of your Android smartphone and presents the information in simple view.
|Use the interactive 3D VR display to get a sense of Iron man UI or futuristic user interface. It will allow you to playfully discover your devices features and information. You can also switch back to the original 2D interface.|
Hardware information is categorized into:
– System Info : detailed information about your Android OS version, runtime, kernel and SDK.
– CPU Info : provides information about CPU architecture, CPU cores with real-time core clock measurements and CPU usage.
– Display Info : reports information about screen resolution, pixel density and aspect ratio.
– Graphics Info : provides information about GPU and video driver.
– Memory Info : detailed analysis of RAM including RAM usage, buffers, cache and swap.
– Camera Info : diagnostic tool for your camera hardware, reports information about picture resolution, lens, focal length and other camera features.
– Storage Info : shows information about storage devices (HDDs, eMMCs, SD Cards).
– Battery Info : detailed diagnostic of your device health battery including charge capacity, output voltage and battery temperature.
– Sensors Info : reports information about sensors like accelerometer and magnetometer including range, resolution and power usage.
To show you all of these information, CPU Hardware and System Info needs the following permissions :
– INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to show you network information
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE for details about your Wi-Fi connection if available
– READ_PHONE_STATE to monitor phone activity and show you information like Device Id
– CAMERA to list all your cameras and detect resolutions, CPU Information does not take photos or videos.
– BODY_SENSORS to detect if a body sensor is implemented and add it to list of all other sensors available
CPU Information an System Info ensures you that none of these data are stored. We can add that these data aren’t cached. Each display needs a reading of properties. Read and Display is the only action of CPU Hardware and System Info.
VR stands for Virtual Reality and allows you to discover your devices information in a 3D virtual environment. CPU Information is moving towards the integration of more unique and usable UI elements to enhance the user experience while at the same time keeping the interaction intuitive and simple.